Due to the highly customized nature of the sites we design/build for our clients, the following price ranges are provided as general guidelines only.
Typical Website Price Ranges:
- AVERAGE TimeForCake web design/build project cost: ~$9,500 – $35,000
- PREMIUM websites: Completely customized and built to provide you with everything you need to succeed online. Unique design, persuasive copywriting, conversion strategy, and custom-developed functionality that streamlines how you work: ~$15,000 – $50,000+
- SMALLER website packages: $2,500 – $7,000
PLEASE NOTE: The price of your website will depend completely on your company's specific needs and goals.
Monthly SEO Pricing:
- Monthly SEO pricing starts at $1,200/month
Our flexibility and 10+ years of experience allow us to provide solutions that fit and maximize budgets of most sizes.
We can work with you to create a prioritized plan based on your budget that optimizes your investment and fulfills your requirements and goals.
SET PRICES VS. HOURLY WORK
Typically, we'll provide you with a set quote or cost estimate range prior to beginning your work.
However, some work cannot be quoted upfront and is billed on an hourly basis. There is a 15-minute minimum for all hourly work.
Work that is typically billed hourly includes:
- Standard website maintenance work and website updating (when work requested will take less than ~ 3 hours total)
- Ongoing website consulting and strategy work as requested
- Meetings and phone calls
Emergency? Need something immediately?
Not to worry; you're in good hands. We've got you covered.
Please keep in mind that accommodating your tight deadline will require us to rearrange our schedule and extend our work hours. For these reasons, rush work incurs additional charges.
- Next-day turnaround (by 5pm next business day): +100%
- Weekend work (in on Friday, due on Monday): +150%
- Drop all your work, things are going to explode if they're not done this second (i.e., same-day turnaround): +175%
We may provide discounted website design & build rates to:
- Non-profit organizations
- Clients who choose to use or switch over to our website hosting services
We accept payment via cash, check, PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard. Our convenient online Client Billing Center allows you to receive, manage, and pay your invoices online.