SERVICES > Content Management Systems
For those who want to be in the driver's seat
A Content Management System (also known as a CMS) gives you control over your own website, meaning there's no need to rely on a web company to make content updates.
What Content Management Systems do you use?
Though we do occasionally use other CMSs here at timeforcake, we primarily work with WordPress and ExpressionEngine.
WordPress: The most popular CMS in the world. It's a great all-around CMS that takes care of the needs of a large percentage of our website clients.
ExpressionEngine: A turbo-charged Content Management System for clients looking for the ultimate in customized functionality.
What can you do with a Content Management System?
A content management system gives you the power to control your website and...
- add new shots to your photo gallery.
- manage your website's list of upcoming events.
- showcase a featured employee or client of the month.
- update your homepage.
- keep your latest news section fresh.
- run a sale in your online store.
- create your own online forms.
- post news stories, photos, and updates to your blog.
- respond to visitor comments in your blog.
- manage listings, specials, or special promotions.
- do so much more.
No desire or time to update your own website?
Not a problem. We offer outstanding website maintenance services for individuals and companies with no time and/or interest.
Looking for something else? Check out our other a la carte website services.