ACTUAL CLIENT RESULTS
- Top Rankings for Statewide Searches
Cutthroat Anglers Fly Shop now sits alongside Colorado's highest-ranked competition with top 5 rankings for their industry's competitive search terms, including:
- High Rankings For a Small Company
Prior to working with timeforcake, Colorado Custom Wood Floors' website didn't rank in the top 100 for their most important searches. After we built their new site, and with minimal SEO effort, their rankings skyrocketed and their small, mountain-based company now ranks above large Denver competitors. Example rankings include:
- Not in First 100, Now Ranking at the Top
Design One Interiors went from not ranking in the top 100 to ranking in the top 3 spots in Google for their 14 priority keyword phrases, which include:
- New Site Leapfrogged the Competition
After working with us on site optimization, and within just 2 weeks of launching their brand-new site, Raindrops on Roses landed in one of the top 3 spots for the majority of gardening-related terms in their areas of operation. Example rankings include:
- Ongoing Maintenance = Continued $ from SEO
Seven years ago we helped Valerie Swentkowski of Anew You Massage in Summit County, CO obtain top Google rankings for her key local search terms. As of 2011, we continue to monitor and maintain the high rankings that generate the majority of her new sales. Example rankings include:
- Staying Ahead of the Competition
Henry E. Barr is a Summit County, CO realtor specializing in Frisco and ranch/horse real estate. Despite constant efforts from what was, at times, nearly 900 competitors, we've continued to hold Henry's organic rankings steady for his key search terms. Examples of his top 10 rankings include:
- #1 for Summit County ranch property
(Previously not in top 100)
- #1 for Summit County horse property
(Previously not in top 100)
- #1 for Silverthorne CO real estate
- #4 for Frisco CO real estate
- #5 for real estate in Summit County CO
(Previously not in top 100)
- #9 for Summit County real estate
(Previously not in top 100)
- #1 for Summit County ranch property
- Creative Options Have Saved Thousands
Six years of creative timeforcake solutions have resulted in thousands of dollars in cost savings for Breckenridge realtor Kelli Bennett.
Recent example: Kelli requested a $2,000 site improvement. We designed several cost-saving alternatives, one of which she chose. Kelli walked away with savings of $1,200 in her pocket.
Kelli shared, "I feel you only want what's best for me. You look out for me, not your bank account."
- $12,000 Savings After One Assignment
Suspicious of their accuracy, Residences Beach Bay of the Cayman Islands hired us to research the work-status summaries (and associated code) their web company had recently provided.
Our research unearthed findings that gave Residences Beach Bay the proof they needed to confront their web company about erroneous billing, inflated time reports, and hefty charges for work never completed.
The web company admitted fault and removed over $12,000 from our new client's bill.
- Now Pocketing $200 Savings Each Month
While working on site maintenance for the CO interior design firm Design One Interiors, we discovered they were paying an unnecessary monthly fee to a national company asserting their service offered tremendous value to our client.
Upon moving our client to a simpler, more effective solution, they began pocketing the $200/month previously paid for the unnecessary service.
- Decreased Costs By a Factor of 10
After comparing maintenance and updating costs before and after we took over their site, Summit Resort Lodging shared with us:
"Though your work has resulted in a site that runs and ranks better than before, it costs us ~10x less to have you maintain, update, and work on our site compared to our previous web company."
- Website Saves Both Time and Money
Alpine Party Rentals of Colorado recently commented on how the website we built for them in 2006 has impacted their business:
- Both sales staff and customers have encountered "immense time savings."
- Sales staff uses the site to upsell higher end products to clients, which results in a "better bottom line for the company."
- Using the custom Wishlist feature we built, their clients can plan and receive quotes for events without having to schedule and participate in lengthy walk-through calls with sales staff.
- Now Saving Six Weeks and ~$1k Per Year
Summit Prevention Alliance, a Colorado non-profit, shared that the website we built for them:
- dropped the required time to process their biggest event's registrations from 8 weeks to 2 weeks per year
- has resulted in close to $1,000/year in site maintenance savings
Sales & Leads
- 72% Increase in Leads in Four Months
In just 4 months' time (January - April 2012), the inbound marketing strategy we implemented for a CO design company increased incoming leads by over 72%. The owner had to hire a new assistant to keep up with the influx of work.
- More Leads & Higher Dollar Value Per Lead
Within 1 year of launch, the new site we built for Antique Design Carpentry of Colorado had generated:
- a "constant stream of phone call and email leads" despite a down economy and stalled construction market
- seven leads for projects over $10,000 each
- Tens of Thousands of Dollars in Sponsorships
Initially, the promoters of a Denver gardening conference struggled to obtain the significant funding they needed.
After just 3 weeks of launching a brand new site we planned, designed and built for them, the conference promoters found themselves collecting (many) tens of thousands in sponosorship, donation and advertising dollars.
- Last Year's Website Sales & Leads = Exceptional
After running their annual numbers, Colorado Custom Wood Floors determined that the website we built for them was responsible for:
- 24% of the company's total sales
- landing several of the year's highest dollar jobs
- exceptional lead quality, connecting them with some of their best customers
- helping to "keep the company afloat during the past few years when the economy was down"
- Website Leads Began Arriving Within Days
Within 5 days of her new website's launch, professional artist Teresa McCue:
- received requests through her site to teach workshops in AZ and OR
- solidified a private commission with a new client in Iowa due to her site
- had a new client hire her for a custom grandfather clock project immediately after reviewing the new site
- Massive Boost in Sales Conversion Rate
Prior to hiring TimeForCake to plan, design, and develop their new site, Copper Colorado Condos relied on VRBO for online sales—and had a 9% sales conversion rate.
After we launched their new website, their conversion rate nearly doubled, skyrocketing to 17%. Additionally, the content strategy implemented began getting new owners to sign up directly from their site, something their previous site had not achieved for them.
- 229% Boost in a Denver Website's Traffic
In 2011 we launched a new, SEO-optimized website and blog for one of Denver's most talented physical therapists.
The site's site's performance has increased month after month, and 12 months later (May 2012), the site was receiving:
- 229.1% more visits per month
- 101.5% more unique pageviews per month
- +60% Traffic for CO Snowboard Company
Better content, cleaner code, an online store, and a CMS that allows the client can add new content have combined to lift traffic to UnitySnowboards.com.
2010 traffic: +60.4%
(compared to 2007, the site's first year)
- Huge Traffic Boost for Sleep Lab Company
During the first month following launch, the all-new site we built for AmericanSleepMedicine.com saw their online traffic skyrocket.
Compared to the same month of the previous year, their organic traffic was up a phenomenal 92%. That's right, in just one month.
- +100% More Traffic For a Real Estate Agent
After focusing on increasing rankings for a CO real estate agent's two towns of focus:
- "Frisco CO real estate" 2009 vs. 2008 busy season traffic: +132%
- "Silverthorne CO real estate" 2009 vs. 2008 busy season traffic: +301%
- Key Page Gets 56% More Traffic
The fly fishing guides at Cutthroat Anglers wanted to promote their various Colorado float and wade trips. After one year of SEO:
- Organic traffic to their Trips page: +56.2%
- +49% of Traffic Now Coming From Search
We took over management of the Summit Resort Group Lodging site from the previous web company.
Total traffic from the search engines:
- Before we took over: 5.1%
- After we took over: 49.3%
The Sale' Stories
- Site was Deciding Factor For Big Client
In 2010 a very big potential client interviewed Raindrops on Roses (a CO high end gardening company) as well as their competition. The client was hesitant to move forward because of a negative experience with their previous gardening company.
At the interview's end, Raindrops' owner Juliana Maes requested the client view her company's website. Just a few hours later the client called back to hire Raindrops, now completely confident in their decision to hire them over all other options.
The client also acknowledged that even though Raindrops was one of the more expensive choices, it was the website that convinced them that spending the extra money was worth it.
View the Raindrops on Roses website.
- Fantastic Website = Famous Clients
Solely because of the company's website, Anew You Massage and Spa's client list now boasts multiple X-Games medalists—some of the most famous action sports athletes in the world.
- Solo Photographer Lands National Client
National chain Office Depot hired our client C. Schmidt for contract photography work after finding and being thoroughly impressed by his website.
- Long-Distance Client Because of Site
A new client in Chicago, IL recently found Colorado Custom Wood Floors (CCWF) on the web.
Though he'd never heard of CCWF before, the client was sold by their website. He chose to bypass closer vendors and ordered custom milled flooring from CCWF, having it shipped nearly 1,000 miles to his project.
- Seller Didn't Consider the Competition
After using their website as a resource for months, a real estate seller chose to list his property with one of Colorado Re/Max clients "specifically because of his website." He'd not even considered using any other realtor; the website had sold him.
- Impressed Client = Three New Projects
A new customer chose to hire our client Creative Angle Re/Design for work on three separate projects in Denver and the Colorado High Country immediately after reviewing and being impressed by the new website we built for them.
Excellent return on our investment
In just a few months we've already received a variety of accolades along with thousands of page views to our site. More importantly, we've had excellent ROI and our prospects have been very impressed. Your industry knowledge, accessbility, cutting-edge metrics, and ability to transform our needs and desires into a cohesive site have been most impressive.
~ Dr. Steve Sherick, CEO | Innova Emergency Medical
Never would have achieved my success without you
You have proven you are the best web design company again and again! It's not "making a sale" for you; it's truly about providing THE BEST service and product possible. You not only live up to your reputation, you exceed it year after year, and your skills and talents have proven invaluable to my business in such a competitive field.
Without your guidance, flexibility, patience and attention to detail, I'd never have been able to achieve the level of success that I have! Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to me, understand my goals and keeping my best interests in mind.
~ Kelli Bennett | Breckenridge, CO Real Estate Agent
More sales + more customer loyalty
For our new website, I interviewed about 10 different companies (half in Colorado, half national companies). I chose TimeForCakebecause they respectfully listened to my ideas then integrated them into an extremely smart plan. My only regret is that I didn't find them sooner. They didn't try to sell us more than we needed and they didn't just throw together a simple plan and move on.
We're flooded with compliments and enthusiasm for our site, and it's creating a buzz that is carrying over into added sales and rejuvenated customer loyalty.
~ Chris Hall | Cutthroat Anglers, CO
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Turnaround Guarantee
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Services That Get Results
From comprehensive website audits that pinpoint profit-draining problems...to better rankings in the search engines...to decreasing your annual website maintenance costs, our trustworthy team is here to help your business save time and make more money.
Discover the various strategies and services we provide to help companies like yours improve their bottom lines.
Request a Conversation
Which services, products, or solutions would be best for your company? What options do you have?
We can help.
Request your free, 30 minute phone conversation today.
Let's talk about you and what steps you can take to achieve exceptional results for your company website.Schedule my conversation