Way back in the early 2000s we used to walk all our clients through a highly structured, 8-stage website design and development process.
This lengthy process worked for some clients, but not for others. Despite fine tuning the 8 stages into an increasingly efficient process, it didn't make enough clients happy.
In all honesty, we crashed and burned with a number of clients because their projects didn't fit neatly into the process.
So, lucky for you, we tossed our 8-stage process out the window.
Our simple process
We've simplified. Everything is easy and clear for our clients now.
Based entirely upon our uncommon philosophy*, our simple process is as follows:
- We have a conversation with you to:
- understand your big-picture vision of success,
- discuss your biggest challenges, and
- determine whether we're a great match.
- If we'd be a great match, we decide together what your project's success will look.
- We create a custom, phased, and prioritized Action Plan.
- We begin working on your Action Plan.
Your Action Plan
Your business's Action Plan may include one, a few, or a large number of our services. It may include one, a few, or a large number of phases. Neither you nor we can know until we start exploring your specific website and/or online marketing needs.
Add it all up and it's why listing a 9-step comprehensive approach—without knowing whether it would be appropriate for your business—just isn't something we do anymore.
We just can't bring ourselves to stuff your business into a cookie cutter.
* Our uncommon philosophy?
Smaller steps and continual improvement over time yields quicker and bigger results than large, one-off projects.