Since 2002, our small Colorado web design, development, strategy + marketing company has helped businesses across the country grow, save money, and increase profits with effective websites and smart online strategies.
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
- You'll always be in the know: what's being worked on, what's up next, what's needed from you, and when you'll be hearing from us next.
- You'll receive prompt replies to all your emails and phone calls.
- You'll feel relaxed knowing top-notch project management will keep you from ever getting lost in the cracks.
- You'll have a small team of experts—each amazing at what they do—devoted and focused upon your success.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Over the past 11 years we've found our most wildly successful projects have been the direct results of trust-based, respectful, fun relationships with clients.
The clients with whom we're a best match share several unique characteristics. It's very likely you'll be a great fit with us if most of the following words describe you/your company...
- Decisive. You make quick, confident decisions.
- Direct. You don't want the truth sugar-coated. Which is great, because we actually don't make cakes and one of us is allergic to sugar.
- Visionary. You see the forest, not just the trees.
- Organized. You plan ahead, are naturally being proactive (instead of reactive), and you like things broken down into chunks. It's even possible checklists make you smile.
- Relationship-oriented. You value strong, trust-based, ongoing relationships with partners instead of working with whoever will complete the work.
- Open-minded. You have intellectual humility. You're good at what you do, and respect we're good at what we do. You're looking for guidance and consulting—vs. a digital mechanic that does whatever you request).
YOUR PERSONAL WEB TEAM
Erin is TimeForCake's owner and project manager. She's who you'll be working with most closely during the course of your project. Erin has a BA in Psychology, an MA in Digital Media, and 12+ years of industry experience in the art and science of building effective sites. Her work and words have appeared in magazines, industry websites, webinars, blogs and books, and she speaks on strategic web design at state and national conferences.
Loves: Snowboarding, mountain biking, and riddles.
Josh builds the sites around here. He writes amazing quality code and has yet to encounter an HTML/CSS problem he couldn't solve. He'll be the one answering your tech questions and ensuring your site runs smoothly. (And if you ever need to know anything at all about WordPress or ExpressionEngine, Josh is your go-to guy.)
Loves: Racing mountain bikes + cyclocross.
Ann is one of our ninja copywriters. Her specialty is brand messaging. With 15+ years of marketing communication experience, she's consulted with businesses ranging from visionary startups to national brands—including Gates, Sylvan Learning and McDonald's.
Loves: Movies, gardening, and hiking.
Sam has been building and managing online marketing campaigns since 2004, and brings a wealth of online marketing expertise to our team. Having both agency and client-side experience, Sam's strengths are his exceptional SEM and SEO skills including PPC management, A/B testing, content creation strategy, and analytics architecture.
Loves: Biking, reading, and baseball.
...AND A NETWORK OF EXPERTS
Though we're a one stop shop for the vast majority of our clients, there are plenty of things we don't do. That's exactly why, during our 12+ years working in the industry, we've formed strong partnerships and grown our network of talented companies and individuals who specialize in the areas we don't.
From real estate photographers to Drupal developers to app designers, we know the right people and can thus quickly expand our team if and as needed.
And since we're absolutely not a fit for everyone, we make sure to point clients in the right direction for their needs when we're not a perfect match.
SOME MISC. FACTS FOR THE CURIOUS
- In business since: 2002
- Located: Frisco, CO (~70 minutes west of Denver)
- Serving clients: Worldwide, with a majority in the U.S.
- On Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/timeforcake
- On Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/timeforcake
- What do our clients say? View timeforcake client testimonials.
- Number of TimeForCake who broke down and started crying when first presented with their new website designs: 4
- Popular Services in Addition to Web Design:
Logo design, Positioning Strategy, strategic copywriting, and Search Engine Rankings plans.
- Doesn't TimeForCake have a weekly newspaper column?
Yes, Erin writes a weekly column for the Summit Daily News (newspaper that covers Breckenridge, Keystone, Frisco, Silverthorne, and Dillon).
- Example results achieved for clients:
Top rankings in search engines, increased sales and leads, more customers, new high-profile customers (e.g.: X-Games gold medalists, national brands like Office Depot, etc.), increased website traffic, increased bookings, decreased office administrative time, reduced hassle and costs related to website maintenance, and streamlined site management. View specific results TimeForCake clients have achieved here.
- Did we have a logo change?
Yes, we most definitely did have a logo change several years ago. (And thank goodness, too.) Here is the previous TimeForCake angel logo (b. 2002)
- Favorite photo:
One of our favorite photos of all time just happens to be a shot of someone we'd like to hire to answer the phones for our company. This photo can be viewed here.
We've been chosen as one of the ten Most Dependable Web Companies in the West and voted Summit County, CO's Best Web Company.
We've also received the Association of College & Research Libraries Site of the Month award and the Posh'd Real Estate Featured Site of the Month award.
Working With TimeForCake Is A Pleasure
"The blog's running smoothly, we've added content daily and we're now getting about 1,000 hits a day! (Plus, moving to your hosting has made a big difference with load times.)
We are VERY happy with the final product, and extremely pleased with everything.
There seems to be a ton of mediocre companies out there, and and when you find a really, really good one, you take notice. Working with you guys was a pleasure, and when we need more site work (I am sure that we will), we will call you all. You all are the best web company that I have ever worked with."
- Bobby Kuepper, Colorado Kayak