Since 2002, we've helped businesses in Colorado and across the United States grow, save money, and increase profits though effective web design, development, strategy, and online marketing.
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
- You'll always be in the know: what's being worked on, what's coming up, what's needed from you, and when you'll be hearing from us next.
- You'll receive prompt replies to all your emails and phone calls.
- You'll feel relaxed knowing top-notch project management will keep you from ever getting lost in the cracks.
- You'll have a small team of experts—each amazing at what they do—devoted and focused on your company's success.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Over the past 12 years we've found our most wildly successful projects have been the direct results of trust-based, respectful, fun relationships with clients.
The clients with whom we're a best match share several unique characteristics. It's very likely you'll be a great fit with us if most of the following characteristics describe you/your company...
- Decisive. You make quick, confident decisions.
- Direct. You don't want the truth sugar-coated, and you don't sugarcoat it yourself..
- Visionary. You see the forest, not just the trees. You don't get mired down in the weeds.
- Organized. You plan ahead, are naturally proactive (instead of reactive), and you like things broken down into chunks. It's even possible checklists make you smile.
- Respectful. You do what you've agreed to do. You don't think it's acceptable to regularly ignore emails or no-show for conference calls.
- Open-minded. You have intellectual humility. You're good at what you do, and respect we're good at what we do. You're looking for guidance and consulting—not a digital mechanic that does whatever you request without questioning whether it's in your best interest.
YOUR PERSONAL WEB TEAM
Erin Pheil, Owner/Project Manager
Erin is TimeForCake's owner and project manager. She's who you'll be working with most closely during the course of your project. Erin has a BA in Psychology, MA in Digital Media, and 14+ years of industry experience in the art and science of building effective sites. Her work and words have appeared in magazines, industry websites, webinars, blogs and books, and she's spoken on strategic web design at state and national conferences.
Loves: Snowboarding, mountain biking, and riddles
Favorite cake flavor: vegan raspberry cheesecake with no cane sugar
Josh Petrucci, Front End Developer
Josh builds spectacular websites. He writes amazing code and has yet to encounter an HTML/CSS problem he couldn't solve. He'll be answering your tech questions and ensuring your site runs smoothly. (And if ever you need to know anything about ExpressionEngine or WordPress, Josh is your go-to guy.)
Loves: Racing mountain bikes + cyclocross
Favorite cake flavor: something with a bit of liqueur in it
Jason Brodie, Programmer
Jason has been developing websites for over 10 years, working on everything from local business sites to the sites of Fortune 500 companies. He works with NodeJS, PHP, AWS, and Backbone, and is passionate about using cutting edge web technologies to build better business websites.
Loves: Photography, woodworking, and NodeJS
Favorite cake flavor: pistachio
Sam Irwin, Online Marketing Expert
Sam has been building and managing online marketing campaigns since 2004, and brings a wealth of online marketing expertise to our team. Having both agency and client-side experience, Sam's strengths include exceptional SEM and SEO skills including PPC management, A/B testing, content creation strategy, and analytics architecture.
Loves: Biking, reading, and baseball
Favorite cake flavor: coffee cake
Marli Mesibov, Content Strategist
Marli has been an avid reader, writer, and editor most of her life (her editing career began with a misspelled love note...), and a content strategist since the mid 2000s. She's absolutely passsionate about building brands through strategic content.
Loves: Running, reading, and dogs
Favorite cake flavor: anything with almond!
Erica Dingeman, Social Media Strategist
Erica has been engaged with the online social space since it originated, and leverages her background in strategy and brand development as she helps clients move toward out-of-the-box existences in the digital world.
Loves: Dogs, wine, and changing the world
Favorite cake: angel food cake
Ann Kendall, Messaging Strategist
Ann is one of our ninja copywriters specializing in brand messaging. With 15+ years of marketing communication experience, she's consulted with businesses ranging from startups to national brands—including Gates, Boston Market, Sylvan Learning and McDonald's.
Loves: Movies, gardening, and hiking
Favorite cake flavor: carrot cake
Kelley Rand, Web Copywriter
Kelley draws on nearly 20 years of marketing, web writing and content management experience to find strategic content solutions for our clients. Her expertise spans a wide range of industries—from technology to health to financial services—and includes B2B and B2C.
Loves: Books, trails, and good conversation
Favorite cake flavor: chocolate
...AND A NETWORK OF EXPERTS
Though we're a one stop shop for the majority of our clients, there are plenty of things we don't do. That's exactly why, during our 12+ years working in the industry, we've formed strong partnerships and grown our network of talented companies and individuals who specialize in the areas we don't.
From real estate photographers to Drupal developers to Python specialists, we typically know exactly the right people to bring in for a project. and can thus quickly expand our team if and as needed.
And since we're not a fit for everyone, we make sure to point clients in the a better direction when we're not a perfect match.
SOME MISC. FACTS FOR THE CURIOUS
- In business since: 2002
- Located: Frisco, CO (~1 hour West of Denver)
- Serving clients: Worldwide, with a majority in the U.S.
- On Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/timeforcake
- What do our clients say? View TimeForCake client testimonials.
- Number of TimeForCake clients who broke down and started crying when first presented with their new website designs: 4
- Popular Services in Addition to Web Design:
Positioning Strategy, strategic copywriting, and Search Engine Optimization plans.
- Doesn't TimeForCake have a weekly newspaper column?
Yes, Erin writes a weekly column for the Summit Daily News (the newspaper that covers Breckenridge, Keystone, Frisco, Silverthorne, and Dillon in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado).
- Example results achieved for clients:
Top rankings in search engines, increased sales and leads, new high-profile customers (e.g.: X-Games gold medalists, national brands like Office Depot, etc.), increased website traffic, increased bookings, decreased office administrative time, reduced hassle and costs related to website maintenance, streamlined site management. View specific results TimeForCake clients have achieved here.
- Favorite photo:
One of our favorite photos of all time just happens to be a shot of someone we wish we could to hire to answer the phones at our office. This photo can be viewed here.
We've been chosen as one of the ten Most Dependable Web Companies in the West and voted Summit County, CO's Best Web Company.
We've also received the Association of College & Research Libraries Site of the Month award and the Posh'd Real Estate Featured Site of the Month award.
Working With TimeForCake Is A Pleasure
"The blog's running smoothly, we've added content daily and we're now getting about 1,000 hits a day! (Plus, moving to your hosting has made a big difference with load times.) We are VERY happy with the final product, and extremely pleased with everything.
There seems to be a ton of mediocre web design and web development companies out there, and when you find a really, really good one, you take notice. Working with your company is a pleasure, and when we need more site work (I am sure that we will), we will call you. You all are the best web company that we have ever worked with."
- Bobby Kuepper, Colorado Kayak